- To find your perfect bracelet size, follow these steps:
- STEP 1: Measure your wrist with a flexible tape measurement or a string, above or below the wrist bone, where you would normally wear a bracelet.
- STEP 2: If you are using a string, mark your size with a pen or pencil then use a ruler to measure the length. That would be your wrist size.
- STEP 3: To find your bracelet size, just add your wrist size with the appropriate measurements below.
- Typically, leather bracelets should have a comfort fit except when buying large or thick cuffs. It's best to buy large bracelets with a loose fit so you don’t feel like you are suffocating your wrist.
|Fitting Style||Add Inch (es) To Wrist Size|
|Snug Fit||Add 1/4" to 1/2"|
|Comfort Fit||Add 3/4"|
|Loose Fit||Add 1"|